It is our heart that every child knows God and is equipped and empowered to walk in a relationship with Him.
Times: Sunday AM Only
Newborns - five years: 9:45 until 15 minutes after sermon ends
Six - eleven years: After worship until 15 minutes after sermon ends
The following is basic information for visiting children:
1. Registration is required for all children. You may want to arrive a few minutes in advance to complete the necessary forms.
2. A security number is provided in case we need to contact you during the service.
3. Only parents/legal guardians may pick up their children. (No older siblings or friends of family.)
4. A nursing area with changing facilities is available for mothers.
5. All volunteers in our children’s department have gone through pastoral approval and reference checks, as well as federal and state background checks.
6. With the exception of nursing mothers, adults are not permitted past the check-in desk without meeting the above criteria.