The Children's Ministry of CHP is a powerful ministry that reaches our children, from new-born babies to 12 years of age. The name of our ministry is "Lighthouse Children" because we desire our children to grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and become His light in a dark world! Our vision for Lighthouse Children is to provide an environment where your kids can experience Heaven right here on the earth! This includes learning stories from the Bible, having a worship time that lifts up the name of Jesus Christ, praying for the sick and seeing them recover, experiencing the power of the Holy Spirit and the fires of revival, and having fun activities throughout the year where families can come together and build relationships!
Our Children's Ministry covers newborns to children up to 12 years of age.
Since safety and security is one of our top priorities for your children here at CHP, here is some basic information visiting families need to be aware of:
1. Registration is required for all visiting families for security purposes*
2. A security number is given to all families so that we can contact you during the service if needed
3. Only parents/legal guardian may pick up their child (not older siblings or friends of family)
4. A private nursing area with changing facilities is provided for all nursing mothers
5. All volunteers who work with children have had background checks at both the federal and state level
*Allergy information and guardian pick-up information will be required during the registration process...you may want to get here a few minutes early to complete the registration process!